Pier and shoreline bass fishing are good but fishing on an inflatable boat makes your expedition great and more adventurous. With the right equipment and skills, you will be able to catch more bass all day long as well as enjoy floating on the water, relaxing, and watching the spectacular views.
Inflatable boats are also packed with equipment and tools that help anglers easily catch bass. For example, some have a gear pouch and a fishing rod holder to provide ample room within the watercraft.
Advantages of Inflatable Boats
Some anglers may opt to rely on the normal motorboats, kayaks, or canoes to do their fishing. However, inflatable boats are a better option and offer the following advantages.
- They are easy to transport as they are light.
- Inflatable boats are easy to store. They can deflate to occupy less room.
- Inflatable boats are cheaper than traditional boat designs.
- They are durable. Manufacturers use PVC to protect the boat against easy wear and tear.
- They come with extra gear which is useful for an angler’s expedition such as; rod holders, motor mounts, oars, seats, and gear bags.
This guide will list the best inflatable boats for bass fishing. The list includes:
- Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Boat
- Intex Mariner 4
- Intex Seahawk 4
- Intex Excursion 5 With High Output Pump
- Intex Seahawk 3
- Max4out Inflatable Dinghy
- Angler Bay Inflatable Boat
- Outroad Inflatable Dinghy
- Brine Marine Inflatable Dinghy
- Pexmor Inflatable Dinghy
Best Inflatable Boat For Bass Fishing
1. Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Boat
Intex is a reliable and reputable manufacturer of inflatable boats. This model ferries a maximum of 5 people in open water. The weight limit for these people should be 1300 pounds.
It has a gear pouch and for rod holders which create room for equipment and extra room with the in the watercraft, especially when carrying the maximum number of people allowed.
The Intex excursion five is designed for comfort despite caring for a relatively large number of people. There are two inflatable chairs on either end of the boat’s length. In the middle, there is also an inflatable bench. This model has been made using tough vinyl, which insurers the boat is durable.
The boat has a motor to facilitate your movements on the water. It is made up of three separate air chambers. These chambers offer both buoyancy and safety in case one of the chambers is punctured or deflated.
- Intex Excursion 5 has a maximum carrying capacity of 5 people
- It is built with a durable and robust vinyl
- Features three separate air chambers
- It is a comfortable and spacious boat that also comes with inflatable seats.
2. Intex Mariner 4
The Mariner 4 carries a maximum of four people. It is yet another reliable Brand from Intex made from durable vinyl and has aluminum oars. The vinyl material protects your boat from abrasions and punctures from sand or small rocks in the water body. Moreover, this material is resistant to UV rays and will not Fade in color or crack.
This boat has an inflatable keel that helps to control and handle the boat on the water surface. The keel also offers stability. You will also find two fishing rod holders that help create space within the watercraft.
- It features four Boston valves which facilitate quick inflation and deflation.
- The boat carries a maximum weight of 880 pounds.
- There are three cushions on the boat which are inflatable to offer comfort.
- There are two fishing rod holders mounted on the boat to create more room within the watercraft.
- The boat comes with a high-output hand pump which helps to inflate and deflate it quickly. You will save on-costs of purchasing a separate pump. It also comes with two aluminum oars, which measure 54 inches long.
3. Intex Seahawk 4
One of the main selling points of the Intex Seahawk 4 is the inclusion of a high-output pump in the package. There is no need to buy a separate pump which could even cost more. It comes from a trustworthy manufacturer, and this makes it worth considering.
Like most other Intex inflatable boat models, this boat is made of vinyl, which is known to be a durable and protective material. Your boat will not puncture easily from sand or small rocks.
The boat carries a maximum of four people and features a grab line that goes around it to offer safety, support, and stability.
You can also stash your equipment in the gear pouch, especially when the boat is full. There are also two fishing rod holders at the back of the boat. This boat has aluminum or holders which let you focus on harvesting the bass.
- Intex Seahawk 4 is made from vinyl, and this makes it a rigid and durable boat
- Intex Seahawk 4 has an all-around grab line for support
- The package comes with an inflation pump
- It also comes with fishing rod holders and oar holders
- It has a rigid floor to stand on as you fish for the bass.
4. Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable With High Output Pump
Five adults can fit comfortably into the Intex Excursion 5 inflatable rafting. It is spacious enough to conduct both boating and fishing activities. There are two inflatable seats on the boat, and each has backrests to offer comfort and stability as you row.
This model has three inflatable Chambers. There is an auxiliary chamber at the hall, which increases its buoyancy and safety. PVC material makes up the boat to provide comfort and durability.
There is a motor mount on this boat, and two oars for ease of navigation. Its package has a higher output pump to help you inflate and deflate the boat in a matter of minutes.
- It carries a maximum weight of 1100 pounds.
- There is a motor mount at the back of the Intex Excursion 5
- It is durable because of the PVC material.
- There are four fishing rod holders.
- The package comes with a high-output hand pump.
- Intex Excursion 5 can carry up to five passengers.
- There are three separate air Chambers for buoyancy and safety.
- The boat has two aluminum oars each measuring 54 inches long
5. Intex Seahawk 3
The Intex Seahawk 3 can ferry a maximum of three people. It has a relatively new model that has added two aluminum oars and a high input-output air pump two the list of features. These or are 48 inches long. It is a durable and puncture-resistant boat as it is made of heavy-duty PVC material.
PVC also makes comfortable seats. This model is a little similar to the Intex excursion 5, which has three separate air chambers. These Chambers are meant to offer buoyancy and to make the watercraft safer.
Intex Seahawk 3 has a rigid ground thanks to the I-beam floor which is also inflatable. This boat has passed and vowels within the air pump which make it high input-output. Thus, inflation and deflation take a very short time.
Furthermore, you will save on costs as you will not need to buy a separate pump. This boat has a maximum weight limit of 790 pounds. You can use it to relax or fish for bass.
- Intex Seahawk 3 comes with three separate air chambers
- It has a weight limit of 790 pounds
- Can carry three adults
- It comes with two aluminum doors, which measure 48 inches long each.
6. Max4out Inflatable Dinghy
The Max4out is a 10-foot long inflatable dinghy available in grey or black. This boat is spacious enough to hold around three to four people. Its weight capacity is limited to 800 pounds. There is a rub-straight protector at the bottom of the boat to offer extra thickness, which helps to protect its keel and the tubes.
PVC material with three layers is used to make this boat this type of material is military-grade and protects This model from punctures and abrasions. The boat is resistant to wear and fading from UV light and the abrasions.
Max4out Inflatable Dinghy has an inbuilt Oarlock to help balance between rowing and fishing. The but also features separate air Chambers which make it safer to use it out on the water. You can use it to go dive fishing and snorkeling.
- It has built-in oarlocks to help with rowing.
- Military-grade PVC has been used to make it resistant to wear and tear.
- The boat holds up to three or four people; its weight limit is 800 pounds.
- There are separate air Chambers on this boat to increase safety and buoyancy.
- It has a rub-straight protector to protect its keel and tubes at the bottom.
7. Angler Bay Inflatable Boat
The Angler Inflatable Bay has a capacity of 6 persons. It is a very spacious boat that even features drink holders around the boat. It also has four drain plugs in separate locations to help you dry the boat when your expedition is over.
There are oar holders on each side and oarlocks to help with navigation. It has several oarlocks that rotate to make it possible for those in the back and the middle of the boat to paddle. It also has two fishing rod holders.
The material used is a heavy-duty 32 gauge which ensures a long life for the boat. It also has grab lines that run around it to offer stability for the passengers. There are other models available for three people and four people.
- It can carry a maximum weight of 900 pounds.
- It is made of heavy-duty 32-gauge vinyl.
- Fitted with grab lines.
- Comes with rotatable oarlocks to make it possible to row from any part of the boat.
- Features drink holders
- It has four separate drain plugs to help dry the boat
8. Outroad Inflatable Dinghy
The outside inflatable dinghy is made using military-grade PVC, which has three layers. It is a 10-foot long boat with marine floors on the deck. These wood floors and the PVC material helps make the watercraft durable.
It can carry up to four people and has a weight limit of 800 pounds. There are two separate air chambers to facilitate buoyancy and safety during rowing. It has a built-in oarlock to make rowing easier and lets you multitask between rowing, fishing, and relaxing.
There is an extra-thick deep vehicle with rub-straight protectors to protect the tubes of the boat. Sand, small rocks, and other material will not be able to cause punctures or abrasions. There are two paddles in the boat package. You have a color choice of either black, grey, or yellow for your inflatable dinghy.
- The boat can accommodate up to four people and has a weight limit of £800.
- Its material is military-grade PVC that has three layers.
- There are wood boards on the deck to make it rigid and stable.
- It has two separate air chambers to provide safety and buoyancy.
- There are built-in oarlocks and two paddles.
9. Brine Marine Inflatable Dinghy
The brine marine inflatable dinghy has a resilient design and features for air Chambers. They provide ample backup against sinking. The presence of these Chambers also makes it possible to mount a motor on this day.
It has a maximum load of more than 1200 pounds. This makes it possible to mount a 15 horsepower Motor on the dinghy. This boat comes with a three-year warranty from the manufacturer and offers 30 days money-back guarantee if you purchase it from Amazon.
It is made from heavy-duty PVC to make it durable.
- It carries a maximum number of 4 passengers.
- There it has a weight limit of 1200 pounds.
- It has a rigid deck floor made of aluminum and an inflatable keel.
- There are four separate air Chambers on the dinghy to provide buoyancy and safety.
- The package comes with two aluminum doors and a dual-action foot pump.
- It is made up of triple-layered PVC material for durability.
10. Pexmor Inflatable Dinghy
The Pexmor inflatable dinghy is manufactured in two sizes. You can select the 7-foot long or the 10-foot-long boats. Each of these models has a weight limit. The 7-foot dinghy can only carry up to 660 pounds while the 10-foot one can only carry up to 880 pounds.
There are five boats on the board’s floor to offer stability. You can stand on these boards and fish. Manufacturers use PVC materials to develop the text more in inflatable dinghy to make it more durable and comfortable.
This material protects the boat from puncture or damage by UV rays. Some two-rod holders help create room in the boat and also let you relax a little bit as you do a little sightseeing. This boat can only accommodate four people.
- It is available in two models. The seven-foot-long and the 10-foot long dinghy.
- It has five floorboards which make it study and possible to fish while standing.
- The maximum number of people that can get on this boat is four.
- The 7-foot dinghy has a weight limit of 660 pounds. The 10-foot dinghy has a weight limit of 880 pounds.
- The PVC material used to make it is resistant to wear and tear.
|Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Boat||$114.00|
|Intex Mariner 4||$247.00|
|Intex Seahawk 4||$86.00|
|Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable With High Output Pump||$140.00|
|Intex Seahawk 3||$60.43|
|Max4out 10ft Inflatable Dinghy||$440.00|
|Angler Bay Inflatable Boat||$318.69|
|OutRoad 10 ft Inflatable Dinghy||$430.00|
|Brine Marine Inflatable Dinghy||$869.00|
|Pexmor Inflatable Dinghy 7.5/10ft||$260.00|
Factors to Consider When Selecting an Inflatable Boat for Bass Fishing
The material of the boat determines how durable and prone; it is to punctures and abrasions. PVC is the most common material in inflatable boats, and it is very durable. Intex models such as Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Boat use it for this reason.
Your budget will determine the inflatable boat you buy. However, ensure you analyze the value of the boat in terms of features against the cost. Intex Seahawk 3 is an affordable option with handy features.
Comfort relates to the space, stability, and material of the boats. A boat like the Outroad Inflatable Dinghy has marine floors and the Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Rafting has inflatable seats.
4. Ease of Set-up
How fast can you assemble and disassemble the boat? How fast and easy can you inflate and deflate it? The Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Rafting is easy to assemble and disassemble. The presence of Boston valves and a high input-output pump in the Intex Mariner 4 makes it easy to inflate and deflate quickly.
5. Capacity and Weight Limit
A boat’s capacity refers to the number of passengers it can fit. The lowest on this list is the Intex Seahawk 3, which has a three-person capacity. The weight limit is the amount of weight the watercraft can sustain before it starts sinking. A boat like the Brine Marine Inflatable Dinghy has a high weight capacity of 1200.
6. Extra Features
What other unique features does the boat offer? A boat like the Angler Bay Inflatable Boat has drink holders and all-round grab lines. Look for other features like oar holders and fishing rod holders.